Ready To Press, Sublimation Transfers, Church, Sublimation, Transfer Ready To Press, Christian Easter Cross Heat Transfer Design, Redeemed T
Unit price/ per
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping & Returns
Decals & Home Decor: 3-5 BUSINESS days to produce
Tumblers & Clothing: 14 days.
This does not include the shipping time. I do ship via USPS First Class with tracking and it usually takes 3-5 BUSINESS days.
High Demand Items: High demand items are items within my store that are currently viral, or highly requested. Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for production on top of the current turn around time.
All returns are for store credit only, no exceptions. If you selected the wrong item, there are no refunds or exchanges. You must purchase a new item. Please check all information before checking out.
Something not right?
**If you believe you have received defective merchandise or were shipped incorrect merchandise, you must, without exception, contact us within 72 hours of receipt. We will do everything we can to make it right! This does not include mistakes made by the customer when purchasing.
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
READY TO PRESS SUBLIMATION TRANSFER
Welcome to Farmhouse Vinyl Co! Our sublimation transfers are printed using high quality equipment, paper, and ink!
- Transfer size refers to the LONGEST side of the image, whether that be length or height depends on the image. Measurements are an estimate and may vary slightly. Please measure the item you intend to press on to be sure you are ordering the best size for your project.
- You will receive a printed sublimation transfer. This is NOT a digital download or a finished t-shirt/product.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the sublimation process before ordering
- Transfers will come with printed suggested application instructions for t-shirts
- Transfers MUST be applied with a heat press. Irons and EasyPresses will not work for sublimation.
- Colors on transfer will appear dull. This is normal. Sublimation ink is heat-activated and pressed image will appear as image in listing. Image will also be mirrored (backwards).
- Sublimation transfers should only be used on substrates specifically made for sublimation, or on light colored fabric that is 65% or more polyester.
- For best results, t-shirts/fabric should be 100% polyester and white. Lower polyester count items will result in a vintage/faded look.
- Transfers do not contain white ink. Any white on the transfer will appear as the color of the shirt/surface you are pressing it on. Pressing on non-white items will affect colors in design, and transfers will not show up on black/dark surfaces.
- Each transfer should only be used once.
- Colors may vary slightly due to differences in screen calibration.
- Transfers are shipped in a poly bag and “stay flat” (rigid) mailers.
- Please double check transfers for any stray ink marks before pressing.
- Due to the nature of this product I do not accept returns or exchanges.
- Orders can only be canceled before they are shipped. This does not apply to custom transfers.
- I am not responsible for user error, but please contact me if there is an issue with your order or if you have any questions prior to pressing! I am happy to help!
You are free to sell as many physical items as you wish using my transfers. You MAY NOT resell these transfers or claim the images as your own.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.